My Skincare Routine | Emily Freybler
Hey guys! Today I’m sharing my skincare routine. I tell you my struggles with acne and how I cleared up my skin. These are the products that work for me and that I love. Press SHOW MORE for product links and names!! ❤️
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING! ❤️
Please subscribe to my channel! I post at least 2 videos every week!
Give the video a thumbs up if you enjoyed!
LETS BE FRIENDS
INSTAGRAM: emily_freybler
TWITTER: emily_freybler
SNAPCHAT: emily_freybler
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
https://goo.gl/JuUeXK
Paula’s Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner
https://goo.gl/JKgDVH
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
https://goo.gl/MBxT8v
Cerave Moisturizing Lotion
https://goo.gl/EucmEh
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
https://goo.gl/xWcfDG
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer
https://goo.gl/U7SzD6
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
https://goo.gl/KmltBw
Paula’s Choice Resist Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50
https://goo.gl/BiE12m
Vitamin C Serum
(I don’t have a specific one to recommend but the benefits of Vitamin C for the skin are amazing so I think everyone should invest in a Vitamin C Serum!)
TonyMoly Sheet Masks
https://goo.gl/OgI8l0
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask (Detox + Brighten)
https://goo.gl/4cU5Wy
Sephora Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying
https://goo.gl/lWylNy
I mentioned the medicine I am taking to clear up my acne. Please see your doctor about your acne situation. What works for me might not work for you so please consult your doctor about your specific skincare needs.
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and always will be.
http://vitamincserum.healthpro.org
The post My Skincare Routine | Emily Freybler appeared first on Vitamin C Serum Store.
No comments:
Post a Comment