Thursday, July 6, 2017

Serum, SPF, Moisturiser…What Goes On First?


Serum, SPF, Moisturiser…What Goes On First?
Serum,sunscreen, moisturiser…what goes on first? Some of you asked and I am as confused as you are. So I did some digging and this is what I found out.
You can read it for yourself on these websites;
http://ift.tt/17nbi8R

http://ift.tt/1b2MLlm

http://ift.tt/2usJOvI

Visit my Blog http://ift.tt/1ppVNzz
Wonder where my accent is from?- I am Polish living in the UK

Sigma 10% off your purchase in April click here http://ift.tt/1rjLxg0 and enter code SPRING2014
SIGMA BRUSHES I USE :
E25 http://ift.tt/TEHacd?
click=550258
E30 http://ift.tt/2uspF95
E35 http://ift.tt/2tTWG0Y
E36 http://ift.tt/2usCYq9
E40 http://ift.tt/2tU0iA0
E45 http://ift.tt/2usUAlN
E47 http://ift.tt/2tTRUQY

~MY CHANNEL~
To see more visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SugarPuffAndFluff

~MY INFO~
email me: nishawarren@btinternet.com

Instagram: http://ift.tt/1HGYPYj
Pinterest http://ift.tt/1hymXaO
Twitter https://twitter.com/NISHASUGARPUFF

More of my videos for hooded eyes;
~Make up for hooded eyes-make them look lifted and bigger

~Make up for hooded eyes using matte shadows only

~Hooded droopy eyes -tips and tricks

~Hooded eyes-false lashes tips

~Make up brushes for Hooded eyes

~Winged eyeliner for hooded eyes-tips and tricks

~THANKS~
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS for your support and a very warm welcome to my new subbies.
Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my videos, love you all

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me( unless otherwise stated) These are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review

http://ift.tt/1OebDcO

The post Serum, SPF, Moisturiser…What Goes On First? appeared first on Vitamin C Serum Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment