Sunday, July 9, 2017

SKIN CARE ROUTINE | OILY SKIN/INDIAN SKIN | NUSH BLUSH


SKIN CARE ROUTINE | OILY SKIN/INDIAN SKIN | NUSH BLUSH
Psst! Open This!!

Hey Ladies! I have combination/oily skin which stays oily 80% of the time therefore, all products I use are for oily skin type. Also, just because you have oily skin doesn’t mean you don’t need hydration and moisture. Your face will produce extra oil if you don’t apply a moisturising agent (cream/serum).

I have a major pigmentation problem, therefore DO NOT BUY the Glycol 6% cream I mentioned because it is a prescribed medicinal cream. If you are suffering from pigmentation, please consult a dermatologist.

I do switch up my skin care products now and then in case I want to try something new but all the products featured in this video have been proved to work best with my skin type.

If you are interested in buying any of these products:

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
https://goo.gl/Rzh3vJ

Cheryl’s O2C2 Radiance Lotion
https://goo.gl/Djsmg3

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Drytouch Sunblock SPF 50+
https://goo.gl/wYXNCI

L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Eye Cream
https://goo.gl/dNnErX

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water All In 1 Cleanser And Waterproof Makeup Remover
https://goo.gl/TVr9WB

Nivea Total Face Cleanup
https://goo.gl/rjUluM

Thayer’s Alcohol-Free Unscented Witch Hazel With Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner
https://goo.gl/XijaOm

Cipla VC15 Vitamin C Serum
https://goo.gl/JpF7kd

Fuschia Verve Face Mask
https://goo.gl/1zYOOG

Vert Lip Scrub
http://ift.tt/2sUOKw0

For business enquiries:
nushblush@gmail.com

Facebook: http://ift.tt/2tEkKBQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NushBlush
Instagram: http://ift.tt/2sUlkhO

Thank you for watching! Rate, Comment & SUBSCRIBE
xoxo

http://ift.tt/1OebDcO

The post SKIN CARE ROUTINE | OILY SKIN/INDIAN SKIN | NUSH BLUSH appeared first on Vitamin C Serum Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment