Skincare Routine For Combination Acne-Prone Skin (Bahasa Subs)
CLICK CC ON VIEWER FOR INDO SUBTITLES! Here’s my updated Skincare Routine video for 2017! Many of you guys requested to see what I do on a daily basis to keep my skin clear from acne and “bruntusan”! Leave a comment down below if you have dupes for similar products so that other people can benefit as well.
☆ P R O D U C T S
➫ Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
➫ L’Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal & Oily Skin
➫ Swisspers Premium Ultra Soft Facial Cleansing Cotton Pads
➫ Pixi By Petra Glow Tonic
➫ Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and Lotion
➫ Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips
➫ Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
➫ SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
➫ T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum – Drunk Elephant
➫ Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
➫ Water Sleeping Mask : LANEIGE
➫ Mario Badescu Glass Bottle Drying Lotion
➫ Glossier Universal Skin Salve Balm Dotcom
☆ S O C I A L M E D I A
Instagram:
http://ift.tt/2tWngWi
Snapchat:
@Titantyra
Facebook:
http://ift.tt/2uURBlw
Blog:
http://ift.tt/2tWnfSe
Ask.fm:
http://ift.tt/2uUyU1h
☆ F A Q
What ARE you?
I’m Chinese-Indonesian from Jakarta, living in New York for a year. Halo teman2 Indonesia! I make beauty and lifestyle videos and I upload twice a week. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss any of my silly videos. You don’t have to, though. But just do it because it’s free anyway
How old are you?
I’m 21 years young.
What camera, lens, and software do you use?
I use Sony A5100, with just the normal kit lens, and I use Final Cut Pro X.
☆ S P O N S O R S H I P
This video was not sponsored and all opinions are my own honest thoughts.
For Business & PR opportunities, please email: titantyra@gmail.com
☆ M U S I C
Stars – Alumo
To The Moon – Kendall Miles
The post Skincare Routine For Combination Acne-Prone Skin (Bahasa Subs) appeared first on Vitamin C Serum Store.
No comments:
Post a Comment